The Benefits of Upgrading to a Roth or Granby Oil Tank
Whether your heating oil storage tank is showing signs of corrosion, leakage, or is simply over 20 years old, it's time for an upgrade. Coan Oil works with top manufacturers including Roth and Granby to ensure you receive nothing but the best when it comes to your home's oil storage and protection.
Benefits of a Roth Oil Tank
A Roth Safety Tank is designed to exceed safety regulations and give our customers peace of mind. Each tank goes through thorough testing to make sure it is properly sealed and has optimal thickness levels. Some features that put Roth above the competition are:
- It's compact design that requires less space on your property
- A 30-year warranty with a 10-year warranty against leaks (subject to terms and conditions)
- It's corrosion-resistant inner tank
- Pipe connection above the oil level in the tank
Benefits of a Granby Oil Tank
Granby is another top-notch manufacturer that has built a strong reputation for providing reliable, high-quality oil tanks to homeowners. Granby's 2-in-1 Double-Wall Oil Tanks include features such as:
- Visual leak indicators for the monitoring of the integrity of the primary tank
- Fluorination treated against oil odors
- A primary tank with galvanized steel secondary containment
- A secondary containment made of tightly welded and edged galvanized steel
Coan Oil will install your new tank and remove your old one quickly and efficiently so you can enjoy the heating season with ease. For more information or to schedule a tank installation, give us a call or contact us today.