A Humidifier is the Key to Winter Comfort
The coming winter months are bound to bring dry air along with the low temperatures throughout Massachusetts, and this can negatively affect your health and the health of your home and family. The good news is that a new whole-home humidification system can help maintain proper moisture levels throughout winter!
Here are some benefits of using a humidifier in your home:
- Reduce the Risk of Infections: Viruses and bacteria can’t travel as well in moist air
- Quicker Recovery: If you do end up getting sick, a healthy amount of moisture in the air can keep your body in optimal shape to fight back against viruses
- Improve the Health of Skin: Cold, dry air drains moisture from your skin, causing dryness, dullness, flaking, and more
- Reduced Heating Bill: Moist air feels warmer than dry air, so adding moisture to the air will have you feeling warmer, allowing you to lower the heat and save on heating costs
- Improved Sleeping: If our throats and sinuses are dry, it’ll cause us to snore which leaves us feeling unrested in the morning
In addition to the impact on your family’s health, dry air can also negatively affect wooden furnishings in your home, including wooden flooring. It can also negatively affect your ability to stay warm! Dry air feels cooler, so with a proper balance of moisture you can rely less on your heating equipment. Contact us online today to learn more about whole-home humidification systems!