Save a Little Extra For Your Holiday Shopping!
With winter fast approaching, it’s time to start thinking about shopping for the holidays. Your friends at Coan Oil want to make life easier for you, so we’re serving up these helpful energy conservation tips so you can put away a little extra cash for your holiday shopping!
- Wrap your pipes in insulation to prevent them from freezing over
- Make sure your ceiling has at least six inches of insulation
- Keep your kitchen vent closed when you’re not using it
- Fix air leaks around doors and windows
- Check for cracks in windows and replace any you find
- Attach a bottom seal to your door to prevent drafts
- Repair weather stripping and caulking
- Keep the fireplace damper closed when you’re not using it
- Remove A/C units from windows
Last but certainly not least, schedule an annual tune-up, covered in any Coan Oil heating service plan. One of our highly skilled technicians will inspect your heating system to ensure it’s operating at peak efficiency. Contact or call us at (800) 262-6462 today to schedule yours!